The Collective is now recognised as an emerging force for good in Barking and Dagenham. Other forces are emerging:
- Ironically, the pandemic is a force for good. It is a moment when the contribution and potential of civil society is recognised
- BD_Giving is leading the way to thinking differently about how we give -not just money- and shape our communities
- The CVS has transformed since the Collective was established and is thinking anew about how to build capacity in the sector
- Art of Hosting has been bringing people together from across the Borough to engage in different kinds of conversations
- The Working Together Group has acted as a link between innovation within the Council and innovation in the social sector.