Members of the Collective have been thinking about these issues. There are the beginnings of ideas about how the Collective may develop:
- The period September 2021 to March 2022 feels important, a phase when progress may accelerate or stall
- There appears to be a comfort level in broadening the Collective, spreading the membership, increase the number and broadening the focus of the networks
- Requiring the adaptation of the Collective structure for the developing context, for example introducing Re-imagining neighbourhood networks to advance the neighbourhood strategy
- Allowing networks to self-form, recognising the contribution of networks that form outside of the Collective
- Making more use of the PACT values, for example using them to reflect on some of the healthy tensions described earlier
- Increasingly embedding the innovation so that what is new becomes routine and second nature.